The SHE Group, Health, Safety, and Environment Industry group has been the cornerstone of greatness in the health, safety, and environment industry since 2008. All of our directors are experts in their own fields, and they have more than 50 years of experience in the health, safety, and environmental industry between them. This company has an efficient structure and our commitment to great service has helped us create our excellent reputation within the health, safety and environmental industry. Our team is disciplined and dedicated, which has enabled us to provide only the best services to our clients and establish incredible working relationships.
Our clients know that we take pride in our service delivery, and will always provide great solutions for their particular needs when it comes to managing a safe, healthy and legally compliant work environment. All of our projects, big and small, are managed through an energetic partnership with clients with the aim of providing quality-driven, value-for-money deliverables.
The SHE Group understands how to help you grow your business to create successful and sustainable change. This is why we not only assist our clients to manage risks and the auditing, implementation and maintenance of OHSAS 18001, ISO 14000, ISO 9001 and HACCP systems, but also provide new business skills and techniques.
We are an accredited and professional health, safety and environmental business operating throughout South Africa as well as in other countries on the African continent, and a corporate member of SAIOH, SAIOSH & MBA.
SHE Group’s leadership team demands dedication from all staff members, not through enforcing rules but through setting the example.
We have a stable, qualified and experienced management team that forms the backbone of the company. Available 24 hours a day, management is committed to client satisfaction. With a competitive consultant-client ratio of 1:5 and consultant-site ratio of 1:15, the quality of SHE Group’s services is unsurpassed in the industry.
SHE GROUP SPECIALISES IN
Health and Safety Services
- Health and safety systems development and implementation
- Compliance auditing of health & safety systems
- Acting as client health and safety agents
- Providing safety officers to work on sites, factories, etc.
- Conducting risk assessments and drafting safe work procedures / method statements
- Construction site compliance
- Supply of personal protective equipment, safety signs, etc.
- Hazard identification
- Risk assessments and Task Analysis
- Gap analyses
- S.H.E Legislation Audits
Occupational Hygiene Surveys
- Occupational Hygiene measurements
- Isokinetic sampling (stack monitoring)
- Occupational hygiene surveys, including:
- Thermal stress
- Airborne pollutants
- Hazardous chemicals
- Bacterial sampling
- In-house laboratory services
We also provide training courses to equip our clients with the skills to manage and implement their company’s safety systems, including:
- NEBOSH International
- Health and safety representatives & supervisor
- General health and safety training
- Basic first aid training (Level 1, Level 2, Level 3)
- Entrepreneurial training
- Construction supervisor; Construction hand skills
- Firefighting, Industrial fire course
- HIV Awareness
- Implement roadside safety / traffic control
- Incident investigation / Accident investigation
- Lifting equipment inspection officer
- Working at heights; Scaffold erector
- Mixing, supplying and spreading slurry
- Risk assessment & Risk management; Legal liability
- Environmental Monitoring and Auditing
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Basic Assessments
- Environmental Management Plans for development projects during construction, rehabilitation and operational phases
- Environmental Management Programme Reports (EMPRs) for mining activities, including Borrow Pits/Quarries
- Pollution and Waste Management
- Public Participation Process
- Environmental System Development – ISO 14001
- Mining Right Conversions
- Mining Right Applications
- Water Use License Applications
- ASPASA Assistance
Occupational Health Medical
We have mobile medical surveillance units to conduct medical surveillance on site, nationally.
- Entry Medicals
- Exit Medicals
- Annual Medicals
- Audiometric Screening (Hearing Test)
- Spirometry (Lung Function)
- Vision Screening
- Drug Testing
- HIV/AIDS & TB Testing
- Occupational Medical Fitness Certification
- OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Systems, Audits and Certification
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management system