Tswelopele is a training institution developer that was founded in 2008 in order to assist training providers with acquiring accreditation at the relevant SETA’s. A board of directors with an intensive HR background will assist your company with regards to all the steps and issues when it comes to the necessary documents and policies to get your company accredited with the relevant SETA.
Tswelopele offers the following services to Training providers:
· Registering your company with therelevant SETA(s).
· Develop all the necessary documents and policies to get your company accredited with the relevant SETA.
· Assist and advise your company on how to implement the different policies, such as the Quality Management System(QMS).
· Assist your company in receiving full accreditation from the relevant SETA.
· Assist with administration, pertaining to training in your company.
· We will be responsible for dealing with the relevant SETA, for example, the payment of discretionary grants to the company.
· Execute a training needs analysis in your company.
· Register different Skills programs, Learnerships and Apprenticeships according to your company’s needs.
· We will act on be half of your company during SETA audits.
· Provide information on various programmes from different SETA’s.
· Mandatory Grant Gazette regulations established, anticipated and implemented pre-April of following grant year ofall SETA’s.